To Take Care of You
When You’re Ready…
to Take Care of You
Now is the right time to take care of YOU
Dental care can be an easy thing to put off.
- Parents put their children ahead of themselves.
- Teeth that are damaged and broken sometimes don’t cause pain and are easily ignored.
- People are tough and can tolerate significant dental pain.
- Fear of the dentist and the unknown.
“If I would have known it was going to be this painless and stress free, I would have done this much sooner! I used to be so apprehensive about dentists but not this dentist!”
Get to know your options and when the time is right Park View Dental is here for You!
Anxious? Bad experience? Can’t take multiple days off of work? You’re not alone, and we can help! Ask about sedation dentistry.
- Reduces anxiety
- Makes dental appointments far more comfortable
- Can be used for routine or complex dental procedures
- Get more done, in less time!
- Helps those with bad gag reflexes get the care they need.
No insurance? No problem!
If financing has kept you from getting the care you need, then find out how you can make comfortable monthly payments
- Our financial partner Care Credit allows you to get the care you need and the smile you want!