Afford Your Care
It is important that you are comfortable with every aspect of your time under our care. This includes being comfortable with your payment options.
We offer a variety of payment options:
- A 2.5%-5% accounting fee reduction for payment in full on treatment plans over $3000 prior to starting treatment. The reduction varies based on the payment method used (cash, check, credit card.)
- Cash or check at the time of service
- All major credit and debit cards as well as qualifying HSA (health savings accounts)
- Monthly payment options through our financial partner: CareCredit™
We are happy to offer DOCPAY interest free payment plans to our patients.
Convenient automatic monthly payments
No credit check required
No interest, no pre-payment penalties, no annual fees
Does not affect your credit score
DOCPAY payment plans provide an affordable, easy way to pay for healthcare services. Payments are automatically deducted from your checking account each month. Your only cost is a small transaction-processing fee for each payment. No credit approval is required and DOCPAY can be used at any participating office. Ask for DOCPAY and get off the credit merry-go-round. (Learn more at www.docpay.com).
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. As providers, we strive to keep the cost of quality dental care affordable to our patients. One way we can accomplish this is to eliminate the administrative costs involved in sending billing statements and collections. Thus we ask for payment at the time of service. Your insurance company will then reimburse you directly.
Once treatment has started, as a courtesy service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services rendered.
Here are some helpful tips when planning financially for your dental treatment:
- Know your benefits prior to starting your treatment.
- Contact your insurance provider or employer to find out what costs you can expect to have reimbursed directly to you, as well as when they will pay.
- Please provide us with your insurance card once you arrive for your first visit.
If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to guide you through the process.